mommyknowswhatsbestHi. I'm a crabby patty today and won't let my mom get anything done, so I'm just hanging out here in my Tula.
#babytula #tulababycarriers #tulalove #crabbypatty #teethingbaby #teethingtyrannosaurus #oneyearold
- mommyknowswhatsbest#wearallthebabies #babywearing #babywearingmom #whyibabywear #babywearingmama #parentsquad #parenting #momsofinstagram #momblogger #mommyblogger #tulaconfettipop
- sahmplusAww, we know those days well. I had the best day with mine yesterday at the zoo - as long as we stayed moving, he was happy 😊 good luck mama! Baby wearing is a lifesaver
- mommyknowswhatsbest@sahmplus It definitely is a lifesaver! Zoos are so much fun. Too cold to visit now, but we'll be going in the summer for sure
- ettyandrollAwesome profile
- hrod.n.celafWhat a cutie! I wish I could still baby wear my 9 month old but I have a 6 month belly growing and it's been too uncomfortable for the past couple months. It helped out soo much when it came down to doing laundry...
- email@example.com Aw! I found that when I was pregnant with this baby, I could only wear her big brother, who was then 2.5, on my back with the belt under my belly. Do you have a wrap or ring sling? Perhaps you could get a more comfortable fit with one of those. Hang in there!😊
- hrod.n.celafI have an ergo baby, I haven't tried wearing her on my back it scares me not to be able to see her but I have tried wearing her on my hip, still put too much pressure on my hips and can't take it for too long...
- firstname.lastname@example.org Gotcha. She might be too little for a back carry... I wish I had another suggestion for you. 😔
Log in to like or comment.