fixthisbuildthatOn the first #tbt of 2017 I'm going to my favorite shop storage project from last year. This parallel clamp rack has saved me so much wall space. This stacked style is about 40% more efficient than side by side clamp racks, and I like efficiency 😃. Plans are available on my site.
- edhome.ruОтличный кадр
- fixthisbuildthatYeah, the 50% off Black Friday deal didn't happen this year 😔 @kyleesdad
- fixthisbuildthatThat's what drywall mud is for! @secondstarwoodcrafts
- fixthisbuildthatYou're upscale. I'd use EMT. @chasing_the_grain
- chasing_the_grain@fixthisbuildthat hahah well I found it up in the rafters during my early days of woodworking when I only had the Irwin quik clamps lol it doesn't hold the parallel and pipe clamps too well. Many times I was dodging those suckers when they fell!
- wade.dyeK-body braggadocio! Nice!
- secondstarwoodcraftsTouché sir
- crowdtunerNice photo 👍🏼!!
- woodzcraftNice set 😍
- _woodsworkingcarpentryThis is awesome
- steve_zissouBeautiful design
- countrysideworkshopWill be building this soon!
- bellcustomwoodworksLove this, have to do this for my growing bar clamp family. @fixthisbuildthat, any idea for C-clamp (of ever-varying sizes) storage? I haven't figured one out that doesn't include clamping them a bit so they don't slip off from where ever I put them. Does not make for a speedy fetch.
- fixthisbuildthat@bellcustomwoodworks checks site on my French Cleat storage post. I did a c-clamp holder on there that works well.
- wheelchairwoodworkerWorking on this right now, tired of my clamps taking up floor/bench space
Log in to like or comment.