mxjackmonroe#soffritto risotto with leeks and chilli! #cookingonabootstrap #Vegan #veganonabootstrap #veganuary2017 #veganuary
- thepaupersgardenI am struggling the most with a lowfat, plant-based diet when it comes to giving up my lovely homemade risottos full of butter and parmesan. I'm eager to try out this recipe!
- vegananxietyandmeI bloody love a risotto
- vegananxietyandme@thepaupersgarden Tesco do a really nice smoked soya cheese
- evcal184When you make the paste how long does it last or should you freeze it if not use in full straight away?
- vegan_onajourney@thepaupersgarden try nutritional yeast sprinkled on top to replace Parmesan. I got a bit pot from holland and barrett for £3.60ish - so it's cheaper than Parmesan! I haven't yet tried it in a risotto but I've heard it's really good!!
- i_heart_henry@thepaupersgarden I use lashings of the Parmesan from Holland and barret- to die for
- i_heart_henryAnd you can still cook with vegan spreads, for example flora freedom @thepaupersgarden
- smundy12Im loving the soffritto adventure! Going to have to try it, seems to go with everything 😎
- iamthemosthappyDamn jack! I've no idea what soffrito is but i gotta get on that!
- zagubiony_omulek@vegan_onajourney yes, nutritional yeast! Better than parmesan imho 😁
- wattskane1Soffrito, what is it
- mxjackmonroe@wattskane1 Recipe is on www.cookingonabootstrap.com
- wattskane1Thanks @mxjackmonroe I will take a look 😀
- butterflybrambleIs the risotto recipe going up soon? Menu planning for next week and desperate to try this
- mxjackmonroe@butterflybramble it will be up today 😁
- butterflybramble@mxjackmonroe woohoo :) so glad you are back and have some support now
Log in to like or comment.