traveloregonWhite River is a wide, raging river in summer; but in winter, the heavy snowfall narrows the river into a beautiful line leading towards Mt. Hood. Here, the morning light lit up Mt. Hood's southeast face and the backcountry terrain before me. - @scott_kranz
- randyspellingb E A U T I F U L!!
- browniekat@stephanie_simmons_15 @chucksimmons_23 @izzy.simmons @alexsimmons16 We were here in August!
- scott_kranz@onthebrinkphotog thanks Chris ! It was my first time exploring this backcountry area ! Quite the spot
- onthebrinkphotog@scott_kranz it's a fun one for sure! Even more so in the summer
- suttonoregonLooks like my heart. Cold.... bitter and broken. 🙃
- jaimewayme@pianoman3316 we can snowshoe this. It's awesome!
- crystal.tenorioSnowshoe trip? @jacob.tenorio
- american_rambler@grillingwild our sledding spot
- coyle.lindaWow! I live here, but have never seen this! Just beautiful! 💜
Log in to like or comment.