helenelizabethstricklandA year ago today, the search for my husband @backroadcraig concluded. I remember receiving these last texts from him before talking for the last time on the phone-I'm so thankful God gave me the blessing of getting to say and hear the words "I love you" to/from him just moments before he and Chase got in their 10ft flat bottom boat. It was truly such a blessing the day we found Craig. We were finally able to find some kind of peace knowing he was with his Heavenly Father. God showed us then, and continues to show us, that He takes care of his children. While the pain is great that we carry, our Lord will carry the burden if we choose to let Him. A year later, I can testify to God's goodness and the gift of love that He pours out to those in pain. Sometimes His gifts of love aren't what we want or expect-for example, our savior Jesus Christ coming as a baby-but in the end, God's way is always better than what we want for ourselves. God is good, and His ways are perfect- I trust that. Losing Craig was not what any of us desired; but as @strickark told me - when we get sad, we can think of all the ways God will bless others through Craig's story. What a wonderful and humbling reminder that God has chosen Craig's family to help others. At the closing of this year, I am thankful for God's gift of life. And one day, I will be so excited to sit with Craig and our Father in heaven, as we tell Craig about all the opportunities his family had to share the love of Christ with hurting people all over the world because of his testimony. What a gift of love that will be❤ *Please visit the Craig Strickland Foundation homepage to donate to scholarships established in honor of Craig; and be looking for the launch of my new website, which will be the home for my blog/vlog, as well as the place to contact/hire me for speaking engagements.
- rnshannon93Thinking of you.
- kirbymariahI've been thinking of you lately... God Bless You and stay strong :)💎
- sarahbethbrightYour testimony has truly spoken to me over this past year. May your strength & true faith continue to pour over to many many hearts in the days & years to come. God is good. All the time. 🙏🏻✨🙌🏻
- kristendawn321I LOVE YOU H!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
- ellenjane85@jenone__ omggg
- phoebe.dukeLove you so much H!!! You are such a blessing to all of us!!❤❤❤
- sierrasantoyoI just hope you know that your story alone is a huge testimony. You inspire people from around the world. Thank you for your blessing, and continuing o show Gods love
- restored159You have so been on our hearts here in Alabama. God gave me a heart for empathy for others. What an honor to be able to pray for you and Craig's other family members and friends this year. God's blessings and know your are lifted up in prayer by my family as well as others.
- citoyenmondIt's really incredible that anyone would expect a hunter to go to "heaven" after killing and maiming innocent creatures with a high powered weapon.
- mschristine7@citoyenmond it's really incredible that you would judge someone without knowing them. Only HE is to judge. Not everyone is like you. So get over it and don't comment nonsense like that on someone's post that has nothing to do with you.
- mschristine7@citoyenmond Just keep your comments to yourself.
- grhgrh4Always praying for you! 🙏🏼
- adrummonPrayers for your family!
- baileysmom2014@helenelizabethstrickland A friend of mine just lost her 5 year old son and husband in a boating accident 2 days ago. I instantly thought of you.
- musicfreezyCool advertisement for ur charity ya dumb cunt ps god n heaven don't exist and ur dumb clearly fuckin so dumb it's not even funny #countrymusicsucks
- robin_mike1049You are so strong... im so sorry youve had to bear such pain and lose you love
- crysdbridgesLove ❤️
- ccanady12So glad to see you posting
- ginaserfYour husband & you are such an inspiration & your love for our Lord is contagious 🙏🏼 Looking fwd to your upcoming website! God bless 💙
Log in to like or comment.