seevanessacraftMom Tip: If you have a reluctant bather, use bath bombs to lure them in. Works every time, my kids get so excited about dropping a bath bomb in their bath water! You can find the recipe for these #frozen inspired peppermint bath bombs #ontheblog today. They are so easy to make and smell divine! #bathbombaddict #bathbombs #frozenfever #frozenelsa #elsaandanna #momtip #bathtime #fishextendergifts #disneymoms #disneysmmc #fishextender #giftidea #disneycrafts #peppermintessentialoil #snowflakes
- theresourcefulmamaMy daughter would LOVE these!
- seevanessacraft@theresourcefulmama I made them as a stocking stuffer for my 3 year old, they were a big hit!
- gifts.bcool one
- anightowlblog so pretty!! 👸🏼☃️❄️
- seevanessacraft@anightowlblog thank you! Love my snowflake mold ❄️
- booksandgigglesMine aren't reluctant, but they sure would love those!💕
- tsmblogClever idea!
- cwbdpartiesGreat tip!
- playwithfood_auBeautiful and so practical!
- englishmammaLove this! We use a similar idea - bath beans that dissolve in the water to reveal small sponges in different shapes. The boys love the excitement of what shape they'll get 😊
- seriouskrystynThese look great! Mine always expand.
- diyinspiredI need to try this. My daughter and her cousins love them!
- northsouthblondeOh they work so well!!
- sparklersmagazineMy daughter loves bath bombs!
- moxieboxusaReally love this 💕
- gingercasaGreat idea! I want some for me. 😁
- seevanessacraft@englishmamma oh how cool is that!!
- lifewithoutpinkWhat about showers? My boys always give me a hard time about this - boys!
Log in to like or comment.