annebogelI love my bullet journal, and I love reading, so of course in 2016 I experimented with combining the two to get more out of my reading life.
Later this month I'm sharing what I've learned in a live class called Bullet Journaling for Bookworms. I'm telling you all about it today on the blog. Direct link in profile at http://modernmrsdarcy.com/bullet-journaling-book-lovers/
I'd love to hear your tips, tricks, questions, and favorite #bujo accounts to follow in comments!
- kendall_joy@nikkibug1 bullet journals for reading! 💛 like we're doing :)
- megtristaoI've been considering a bullet journal! Can't wait to learn more. 😊
- libbysbooksI just started today! Thanks for the inspiration, wish me luck.
- cwestlakeUm, yes please! I just got my first bullet journal, and have become smitten!
- nestled.in.quietudeCan't wait!
- joyseekingSounds great! Can't wait!
- kimkerrmarshHeading there now. I just started my bullet journal yesterday.
- librarianaI've been bullet journaling since roughly May of 2016. At some point along the way, I also decided to experiment with combining it with my reading. I now keep a separate bullet journal for this to have a more visual representation of my habits, to track my progress, and to create collections for my TBR lists and reading challenge participation. I collected the bulk of these images under the #bookishbulletjournal hashtag and a few other people have started posting images there also 😊 I've discovered that a lot of people in the bullet journal community are also happy bookworms like myself!
- marissadodgen@jessica_bolyard this seems like something right up your alley.
- lindsey_thewisconsinfoodieI use the site Goodreads.com to keep track of my read and to-read books as well as progress. I can also follow friends and see what books they are reading or want to read
- nikkibug1Yay so good @kendall_joy
- laetitia.michauWould love to know how people integrate Goodreads and Bullet journal. I do both, but the duplication bothers my need to be effective. 🤔😉
- jessica_bolyard@marissadodgen ooooooh! 😯
- choosejoysophieWhen I started a bullet journal a couple years ago, I quickly decided to use the methods for a separate book/reading journal. It has been so helpful for me. Just getting a handle on indexing alone makes a huge difference. And a method to deal with notes about several books that I'm reading at the same time.
- julesgentinoYou got me hooked on bullet journaling and I'll never go back!!!
Log in to like or comment.