traveloregonThere’s a reason why you see so many photographs of certain places. This was my first time witnessing this classic roadway at Rowena Crest, and the snowy scene did not disappoint! ❄️ — @scott_kranz
- leteveryroadtell@lisa2890 how did we miss this! We were so close to here a few years ago
- mistyholsterAs a truck driver I may have taken thay crazy route :)
- ericcheechee@zenaslau lets go
- lisa2890Ah no idea! So many beautiful things in the world, so little time @leteveryroadtell
- pastorswifedkGot to go do that!!
- susanne_wrightRowena Crest is my go-to ride. Never disappoints!
- 1prettypinwheelLovely; I was there in the Spring with @kristineroy and granddaughter, Maddie. It was a beautiful sunny but quite windy day. The view was breathtaking all the same.
- iwantpudding@autumnnarmstrong @jordanmolesworth this page is sweet
- autumnnarmstrongthis is on the way to hood.. i've always wanted to stop there 😭 @iwantpudding
- emwhitmire115@tatekoenig can we drift your car ? 😏
- tatekoenig@emwhitmire115 duh! Let's go
- haliahawkThis is exactly like your photo @DUCHESSJOON 😍
- lojoy10@ahuckduck road trip?
- ahuckduck@lojoy10 ummm YEP!
- firstname.lastname@example.org bitch so when are we going here
- saf.ar.i@trevsg We just needed to keep going east more.
Log in to like or comment.