mybeautybunnyIt feels like a good night for a @lushcosmetics bath! My muscles are so achey! What's your go-to stress reliever? I need help! 🛀🏻
- hausofhoundsYoga yoga and more yoga 🙏🏻
- spanhakbon@hausofhounds ....no wonder you are so slim!!!!!!😍😍😍😊😊😊💕💕💕👍👍👍
- spanhakbon@hausofhounds unfortunately...some of us are too damaged for yoga😶
- hausofhounds@spanhakbon Aw don't say that!!
- spanhakbon@hausofhounds ..trueth...botched knee, last back vertabrae fused...I'm done😕
- mybeautybunny@spanhakbon have you tried meditation?
- spanhakbonNo...not yet...trying to orientate myself in that😊💕💕💕
- spanhakbonBut! Got my bathing ritual down pat!!!!😁😁😁
- hausofhounds@spanhakbon Ahh my mother in law has fused vertebrae...I know you can't bend 😔 I agree with Jen about meditation! That's the core of the yoga practice after all!
- cosmetopiadigestHaha nice names on these!
- beautyjunkiesLove all of these!
- questforcrueltyfreeLush is SUCH a stress reliever for me! They force me to pamper myself 💕
- paintedladies_sheilaI need a pamper day!
- weheartthisdotcomBooze. Lol.
- daydream4beautyOooh nice! I love a good epsom soak when I'm sore.
- loveforlacquerLove LUSH!
- shotbyana:) :)
- marynia.marysiaWhat would you recommend from lush for hair care?
- firstname.lastname@example.org if you have really thick or damaged hair, they have great hair oils
Log in to like or comment.