homepolishBrief synopsis of our designers' trend report for 2017: lush velvets, earthy mudcloths and the minimal white palette ain't goin' nowhere, and neither will rose gold or brass... BUT metal mixing (for a more timeless, less trendy look) will come into (should come into) play. More importantly, the new hot metal of choice will be (matte) BLACK metal (cue satanic guitar wail) (jk). Mixed with the continuing rise of concrete, the industrial look is now getting a polished edge. Hunter green may be the new navy. Faux finishes (for walls) + sort-of-eighties, minimal/brutalist furniture pieces make for this “new traditionalist" movement we're v v v excited about. // Get the full scoop via the [LINK IN PROFILE✨]. #trendz
- arjacobo@srt1186 @johnborley design inspiration
- thrillsergeant@marykateburke velvet chair on point
- naomiart6Hunter green and matte metal black?!?!? This is the perfect year!!
- marykateburke@thrillsergeant considering a light fixture like that too
- karencruzcontrolKeep on the good work!
- elrey_dcLove this.
- theavenuewatchesThis is amazing!
- firstname.lastname@example.org ❤️
- n.cespedes.a@gonzalofe 😂🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏
- nandabrugger@ubrugger @accbrugger @milabrugger
- mylittlecosmoVery nice :)
- baths.of.antiquityLove the rug!
- juliasalkLove it💙
Log in to like or comment.