diaryofaquilterJanuary is off to a slow start and I'm totally okay with that. Yesterday included catching up on email, taking down some Christmas, a little sewing, and finally watching the @projectrunway season finale (😨😣🤔). Today included watching The Princess Bride (😆😂😍) on the couch with a sick kid, but bonus points for showering and getting dressed before 4:00 🙌🏻. (Stretch pants still count as getting dressed, right? #barely)
Someone out there had a clever idea to make these #monthlymarkers. I'm jumping on that bandwagon.
- janetlovesquiltingI showered but put pajamas back on for the day! Tomorrow I have to be an adult again. 😱😆
- luvtosew_heatherUh yes, stretch pants definitely count!!
- jodenabYes, I agree stretch pants qualify!
- the_tattooed_quilteri pick d, all of the above please!! sounds totally glam!! I'm happy Erin won.
- makervalleyMy January has been verrrry slow to start and I'm more than okay with it!!
- diaryofaquilter@the_tattooed_quilter I liked all of the final 4, but I was rooting for Roberi. 😔
- alisonfearsI was rooting for Roberi also. 😩
- lisalisaandthequiltjamI know this sounds crazy, but I just watched The Princess Bride for the first time on New Years Eve. My husband and son had watched it a few times years ago, but I never did. Oh, and stretch pants definitely count as getting dressed!
- nutsforboltsetcI am totally in the same space... we all deserve a slower pace for January. It helps that it is freezing outside❣🇨🇦☃
- glquilts1Stretch pants count as getting dressed up👖😍
- stephaniekelley1I was #teamroberi too!
- karenlewistextilesSame here Amy...a slow steady start getting everything back in order. I will need to up the ante at some point very soon tho!
- browesuttonRoberi for me too!
- knotheaddesignsBoy I hear you. I'm moving a little slow myself. But happily.
- fewofakindhandcraftIt's a perfect marker because it's real! Love it and yes, 😉my mil wears w/o clothing now so it DOES count as real clothing for sure! 😂
Log in to like or comment.