fixthisbuildthatI'm pretty excited about this one. Upping my audio game with a new shotgun mic!
- fixthisbuildthatYou can be my stage hand! @keywoodworks
- keywoodworks@fixthisbuildthat video production is my day job!
- fixthisbuildthatNice eye. It is a 70D. Wish it was a 18-125. It's a 17-50 2.8 @i_would_craft @rosscog3 @nathangrundy
- fixthisbuildthatYup, for video. Have figured how to put sound in stills yet 😉 @micwagner23
- fixthisbuildthatDang, bro. You need to train me up! @keywoodworks
- rosscog3Sweet, I have the 60D. I really enjoy all your projects and posts, thank you for sharing all of them.
- deaf3279Cool as long u add captions in all video. I'm deaf
- jeffreyantonphotographyNow u just need a auto tracking device so it follows you
- sidetrackedinsdHoorah to a fellow canon user! Love my 20D!
- i_would_craftNice. Canon is great. Love my 5D3.
- buildcraftloveWoah someone is getting fancy over here!!! 😜😜I like it Brad!!!
- _woodsworkingcarpentryKeep on rockin!
- camposironworksi like it, i like it alot
- darkoob_jewelleryAmazing ❤❤❤❤
- jaybates86Record low and bring up in post. Much better quality generally speaking.
- fixthisbuildthatGood tip, thanks! @jaybates86
- mysawbarteeGreat move...
- horseopeaceranchI would also suggest getting a boom pole to put the mic on real close to you while recording. Better sound that way and at only a minute cost too. +1 to recording low and bumping in post for sure.
Log in to like or comment.