usinteriorSometimes getting the perfect photo is all about being at the right place at the right time. While heading back home through Wyoming’s #GrandTeton #NationalPark, Josh Packer (@packtography) saw a lone #bison on a crisp morning. Not wanting to miss a chance at a great pic, he turned his car around and went back to capture this scene, and we’re glad he did. Photo @grandtetonnps courtesy of Josh Packer (@packtography). #usinterior #findyourpark
- sneal999Any way to buy this?
- rkh38800Marvelous fore & background
- packtography@sneal999 yes. For sure. Visit the link in my profile @packtography. 👈🏻 Thanks!
- hidypitts22Can't wait to have this hanging on my wall!
- wild.prairie.spiritA beautiful shot 💞
- noorthwest@omar_ah_22 let's gooooo
- packtography@hidypitts22 thanks for the order! 😀👍🏻
- 1happyauntieI love that mountain, my family was just there this past summer 2016
- lauzylovechild@slanyon bucket list
- bang.shootemThis Is Beyond Beautiful! ❤❤❤
- bang.shootemMy Sister Lived In Casper, Wyoming For A Few Years Before Moving Back To Michigan.
- morganhotstonWe need to go here @laudavies I think a national park trip is in order
- janut2My favorite peaks , beautiful moment!
- warriortraverse@vikingross - that lens tho 😜
- vikingross@warriortraverse right? Right equipment is important lol
Log in to like or comment.