thebettyrockerBe cool, babes 😎
And also, be kind.
There's an inordinate amount of comparison and judging that goes on - the worst of it is directed at ourselves.
We are all a work in progress, what you're working on right now and what your standards are probably differ a bit from mine or the next persons. And that's awesome, because we get to learn from each other.
We are so much stronger when we share, rather than compare.
When we focus on the progress we've made, not the "imperfections."
I'm inspired by you and what you're doing.
I don't feel less than myself because you're doing it your way or because you look different from me while you're doing it.
Keep your heart open and your mind active and squash those negative thoughts when they come a creepin' - just focus on your goals&gratitudes, and do the work. 💪🏼💜
You got this.
#bettyrockerlovesyou #stopdropandbettyrock #thebettyrocker #strongereveryday •
PS thank you so much for the amazing birthday messages yesterday 💜❤💜❤
For those of you who were asking, the dress and shoes were from Free People 😊👍🏻 I may have missed a few comments. Xoxox
- lologypsySo true, we woman need to stop judging each other, and ourselves, so harshly.
- livingafitlifeThis is great
- zumbatam33Such a rad reminder! #beyou
- r0binmar1eyep. love your bod. it's yours ❤
- everestsaysVery cool 😃
- lucy_sayers77Love this @thebettyrocker Happy 40th! My 40th is later this year. I look to you as an inspiration xx
- girlgonehealthycaJudging sucks. We all have our battles :)
- mywhiteboyzx@quiet_sighs 😘
- debbie.hofman.fitnessLove this
- charmingascanbeeI have been working seriously in my body for the last 6 months for my onw benefit and happiness. I have a long way to go to the ideal shape and health i want to be in. I have gotten alot of questions from people who have a hard time starting the process. I try to encourage others to do what works for them and look at their body and health as a work in progress. It has taken me 4 years of starts and stops to get to this place and who knows how much longer to the health im tryingto achieve. Who knows if i even want to get there? I like the process more than the results. So i may fall of the wagon once in a while just for fun.
- marissadiditAccepting that every single person is at a different place with their health is COOL! #invisibleillness
- induit_fitnessLove it!
Log in to like or comment.