tatertotsandjelloI've spent the break experimenting with my Instant Pot. Tonight I'm making Loaded Baked Potato Soup. If you have an IP what's your favorite thing to make in yours? ❤❤❤ #instantpot ##recipes #easyrecipes #foodideas #easycooking freshfood #mealplan #foodie #eat #hungry #homemade #yummy #dinnerideas #quickrecipes #favoritethings #busymom #momlife
- reimaginedwaresCheesecake! So good and creamy!
- shanishellYou lost me at all that celery!! 😣 but the rest of the soup sounded yummy! 😁
- liapicardMy favorite thing is hands down The Food Lab's chicken chili verde!
- alixgvCan I ask how do you clean your lid for that? I have the same one but I always imagine food being stuck between the two layers on the lid when I wash it 😬
- 03sunnydeeGreat question @alixgv I have wondered the same thing. I have made Chicken for recipes that call for cooked chicken and mashed potatoes were excellent
- alixgv@bellalifestyle any advice on question above 👆🏼👆🏼 🙂 thanks!
- danilalalove@kimwarburton is this the pot you were talking about??
- kimwarburton@danilalalove yes!!!
- smatheny80I'm scared of it, I haven't plugged it in yet. 😑
- littlethingshappyLove love love mine!
- kellyjo_32Tomorrow's dinner! (only because rice is already in the instant pot for tonight's dinner!)
- courtbtaylorBone broth and yogurt.
- bellalifestyleLooks great!! #bellapressurecooker
- jamiebkiddI just got mine! So far, my favorite thing to make in it is hard boiled eggs! But, I've also made some delicious pork tenderloin and whole chicken..
- bellalifestyle@alixgv you can remove the rubber ring for quick and easy washing and the pop it back on. Check out this video to see. https://youtu.be/Izw129x5nRI
- donlambsonbone broth yogurt?
- melissabee17bakesShort ribs from @justonecookbook
- bshane1Noodles cooked 4 minutes
Log in to like or comment.