graceatwoodafter a full month of traveling (and probably way too much 🍾) my skin has gotten dull, dry, and just looks tired + a little sad. I'm combatting that with these goodies from @lorealmakeup! You know by now that I swear by their Bright Reveal peel pads but the night cream is amazing too. I use both before bedtime (I apply to my upper arms too to help with those pesky red bumps.... Anyone else get those?) And in the interim, I'm dotting their lumi highlighters all over (temples, cheekbones, inner corner of eyes) for instant GLOW! Also: lots of water, daily workouts, and cutting back on the cocktails. 😍 #lorealleaguepartner #skincare #myfavs #stripebeauty #beauty #beautyblogger
- graceatwood@swethaprade omg I forgot about the gold bond! The best and so cheap!!!! These work really well too. ❤
- graceatwood@kerriemburke same. Winter is the worst!!!
- graceatwood@mrsjuliejones ooh dying to try that, how did you like? The peel pads are amazing!!!!
- graceatwood@maria_volovik 😘
- anniewieberI heard the bumps are caused by a vitamin A deficiency.
- lemonadeweekendNice flatlay
- sydnesummerLove those wipes! Use them all the time
- themodernsavvyUgh I've been starting to research a solution for the red bumps... you use the peel pads or the night cream there?
- graceatwood@kimiafs any drugstore should have!
- graceatwood@anniewieber mmmm i think it depends. My derm said I get them bc hair follicles get trapped, and prescribed a lactic acid cream to exfoliate. On a whim I started using this bc I loved what it did for my face and liked it better. Everyone is different though!!
- graceatwood@lemonadeweekend thanks!
- graceatwood@sydnesummer they are the best!!!
- graceatwood@themodernsavvy I do both!!! 😍
- glassofglamYessss! Your skin care advice is always amazing!
- baskandcompanyVery nice! 😃
- graceatwoodthanks @glassofglam I'm so glad you think so as I am so passionate about beauty!!!
- graceatwood@lorealskin 😍😍😍
Log in to like or comment.