alexraye_aethank you for reaching out to check on me. thank you for your support, for your patience, and for staying. thank you for everything. sound the alarm cuz i'm BACK! IG is still a thing, right?? heehee >> new blog post up now! << 😄😙💚💛🍃
- alexraye_ae@livvy_claire thank you love! ♡
- alexraye_ae@kateb5719 thank you!! 😘
- primlaelI just checked your site the other day because I thought it was so strange I hadn't seen any posts! Miss your insights lady. Hope you're well!
- primlael@primlael also just spread emu oil all over my face and eczema before checking insta 😂😂😂
- jenibean_Yay your back! 🌸
- alexraye_ae@primlael much better now; thank you! feels good to be back. and yessss - oils for the win!
- alexraye_ae@jenibean_ yess!! so glad to be back! thank you for staying & supporting! 😘
- minimalistdreamsI'm so glad you are back and doing well! I was worried about you, but I know how life gets in the way of things, so I totally understand!
- alexraye_ae@minimalistdreams thank you so much! i'm glad you're still here & supporting 😘
- krystalhaleymkuplovSo glad you are back. But you cut your hair! I love your long hair, I can't get mine to grow that long
- apinchayogaYesssssss super glad you're back! Going #nopoo strong for almost 4 years thanks to you! 😉
- megschmeggyaaaaaaaay!!! 👏👏👏
- biancaxoctaviaYay 🤗
- magichasteSo happy your back! I ❤️ your posts! :)
- alexraye_ae@krystalhaleymkuplov thank you! yep, i chopped it off. i definitely wanna grow it back! haha
- alexraye_ae@apinchayoga SO AWESOME! what's been your "holy grail" items to keep up no-poo for that long?
- alexraye_ae@magichaste thank you love! i'm so very happy to be back!
- apinchayoga@alexraye_ae the holy grail has gotta be cocoa powder dry shampoo with EOs! ACV has also been a staple throughout the process. Right now I'm at once a week for "washing." Struggling with dry scalp lately that I can't figure out though 😔
- alexraye_ae@apinchayoga oooo I like! girl, me too... i just bought some cold-pressed chia seed oil to see how it works on my scalp. i can report back lol. side note - have you maybe developed a sensitivity to any of the EOs? far reach, i know, but just a thought!
- apinchayoga@alexraye_ae that sounds interesting! No, the scalp issue have been going on longer than I've been religiously using the EOs. I've been considering breaking down and grabbing some good shampoo to do an oil treatment but..... 😒
Log in to like or comment.