fatquartershopMake an adorable quilt with the Birds of Liberty Half Roll Up & Round Robin pattern found in your Dec. Sew Sampler! #sewsampler #sewsamplerbox #robertkaufman ttp://ow.ly/OnGC307GDXJ
- pamkittymorningSuper cute...perfect fabric for this pattern!
- crafty_rachelI was so excited to see the templates, fabric, AND appliqué thread in this month's box! Only trouble is, I've never done appliqué!😩 Will Kimberly be doing a tutorial with the orange peel templates?
- aborge2000What size does the quilt finish?
- institchesquiltstudioCut out mine today
- clairequiltsI ❤️❤️❤️ this one!
- kikas_nookGorgeous ! 👏🏼
- bequiltingAre these zig zag top stitched? Or how do those templates work
- bequilting@institchesquiltstudio are these needleturn or top stitched? I recently bought a layer cake of this fabric, I love it!
- superknitterLove those fabrics
- taunjalynnThis is on my to do list!!!
- institchesquiltstudio@bequilting I'm not sure how this sample was done but I plan on doing a raw edge appliqué for mine as I want it softer for a baby. Using heat&bond etc makes it too stiff
- fatquartershop@crafty_rachel She sure will! Very soon so keep your eyes peeled! 👀
- fatquartershop@aborge2000 hi there! This can be a crib, lap, twin, or queen size quilt! They are all included in the pattern!
- fatquartershop@bequilting They can be either - I used Heat n Bond Lite and did a machine appliqué stitch!
- bequilting@fatquartershop thank you 💕
- aborge2000I am trying to figure out how many roll ups to order to achieve the different sizes. Not sure what size I want to make but I want to order enough. Maybe a better question is how many ellipses can you get from one strip?
- rlrplus4Cutting out my pieces today! What background fabric was used for this quilt? and what fabric was used for the backing?
- vedab67Background fabric is just perfect, a refreshing change from white.
Log in to like or comment.