icklepickleslifeandtravelsThis is what I find in my bed every night and I love it ❤️ I hold his hand in the darkness and listen to him breathing. Yesterday this Mumma was an emotional wreck, trying to work and just feeling sad. Pickle went into school ok, backing up at the last minute whispering he felt a bit shy, but his lovely teacher, Mrs L gently took him in. And tears pricked my eyes 😔Later, my teen girl text to say she was finishing college early and could I pick her up. She treated me to lunch in the village to cheer me up! What a thoughtful darling she is. Spoke to my biggest girl too which also cheered me up, she had a big English exam in Uni. Pickle had a good day, but was hungry, exhausted and grumpy! He fell asleep on the way home. And went straight to sleep without the nightly hour of faffing around! Today I'm looking forward to a full day of working and planning. How is your week going?
- 3princesses1dudeLove a sleeping shot 😍 bless him
- redmondkids.andoils❤️ so cute
- quitefranklyshesaidAh that's so thoughtful of your daughter!
- niapattenlooksSo sweet x
- catparrottBless them!
- lavendervibesauOh that's so nice having lunch with your daughter.
- lavonnelongThis week back at school has gone fast.
- amynsmithMy week is going good although I'm worn out just like your little guy. Early bedtime for me tonight☺
- fromthefamilywithloveI love watching my children sleep
- sixthbloomAwe so sweet
- spikedconsHow precious when they sleep
- melandjake99I don't know how you do it all!
- ericaprice6Trying to get back into the routine here
- thisdayiloveBusy and tiring week here
- wifeeclecticHe is so sweet. Such a long day for a little one
- gouldie777He does look knackered! It must have been all the excitement!
- stressedmum1Bless him x
- a09105455Glad the family rallied round. Well done to both of you on getting through that milestone day!
Log in to like or comment.