norvina@anastasiabeverlyhills LIP PALETTE
Thank you so much for the love on my last post, I can’t tell you how hard it was to step away from engaging with you and get into a ton of work/meetings and so forth, until right now.
I will post a quick video on Friday about this palette. Until then, I’ll try to dish out information about it without overwhelming you all. Essentially I knew what I had with this project, the formula! It was the most important part, along with the pro lip palette design, brush/spatula & dish.
Choosing the colors for a project like this is always difficult as you have 18 choices, and sometimes too many options is not a great idea. The way I narrowed down the selection was two ways: considered the unique properties & what the consumer wants in general
The primaries were the most important as they provide variety, so those went in first.
Next, I tried to choose wearable colors that resonate with the ABH consumer, and are preferred often on set from what I’ve noticed. By offering variety with primaries already, it was important to not get lost in “concept” & risk alienating the consumer that doesn’t want the anxiety of creating her or his own shades. Not everyone is an artist, is likely too busy to test combos out, or just doesn’t care to play “Color Me Mine” with their lip palette.
This is where the 13 non primary shades came in. Plenty of neutrals to choose from, and some pops. The primary shades allow the consumer to adjust the deepness & tone of any of these shades, to make it just the way you like.
The attributes that make this palette valuable to professionals and consumers, is color selection and price. 13 ready to go matte lipsticks for $48 is not a bad look, and the best part is that you have 36+ shades available to you that you can’t even see looking at the palette. We went ahead and filmed 40+ varieties, and have plenty of pictures of these combinations to share with you & take the edge off making it happen. Check back in with me as you start seeing all the assets we created, and please leave me questions, comments here or on Twitter, I want to know what you think and help you through the process.
Thank you guys so much.
- classick05@marthamartinezvaquera súper nice!!
- katiemcmurran@abz_oo7 how class is this
- abz_oo7@katiemcmurran oh I've seen it's so cool
- danie_eve$48 on their website. #bdaypresenttoyourselfornah @law_s13
- law_s13@danie_eve I just might.
- babblingonI need this palette 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
- beautybybrooklyn.bGorgeous colours
- kikstrrri'm not one for lip palettes b/c i'm one of those people that doesn't care to play around with lip colors like that, but your thought process on the design might just win me over! i'm excited to see this in person at the store & also what you come up with in the future!
- makeupmartianI cannot wait to see the formula on these lovelies! It reminds me of the makeup forever flash palette except made specifically for lips!
- natasiamilocan't see it on the website yet and it's being launched today ??? what time
- doraokermanProud of you and so happy for you 🌺
- woodlyelanLove love ❤️
- richathanyouuMine is in the mail and I am SO PUMPED!!!
- ishmproIt's my FAVE!
- tea_chubellaI doll just saw ABH items being sold on GROUPN 😳😳😳 I'm 100% those are FAKE maybe you can warn people about buying them @norvina ❌❌❌
Log in to like or comment.