meganleevoigtHey! I need your guys' help! I'm planning a little road trip to Portland with my mom and I need some suggestions for awesome places to see on the coast drive down! What's your number one beach, waterfall, natural hot spring, short hike, scenic road, etc in the Washington coast area?
- meganleevoigt#explorebc #beautifulbc #hikebc #vancouvertrails #explorecanada
- kelsey_thefarmersdaughterWahclella Falls for sure! Short hike and huge payoff! And Multnomah falls are on the way (they're just beside the road) 😊 Ecola State Park is also gorgeous!
- meganleevoigt@kelsey_thefarmersdaughter Thanks so much! Im looking at things to do in Olympic National Park but we dont have much time so as much as I want to go for a big hike, I dont think its do-able. Also, my mom isnt into the big hikes. How long was the Wahclella falls for you?
- kelsey_thefarmersdaughterIt's less than 3km round-trip! And a very easy hike. Can't remember how long it took...we stopped for so many photos! 😉
- meganleevoigt@kelsey_thefarmersdaughter Great, thatll be perfect! Thanks so much!! 😊
- meganleevoigt@thesarahannstewart Haha already been to Pok Pok and it is my absolute favourite place!! For sure going back again
- heatherjocainPix patisserie
- crustpiesptRuby beach is gorgeous! Picked Fish restaurant in the Adrift hotel in Long Beach. Lake crescent and lake quinalt in the Olympic peninsula. Astoria Oregon is awesome, the bridge over the Columbia river, quite the experience.
- nicafterdark@bonjourjeanette 🙇🏻♀️
- kiraselinaOh gosh, @twoforthebar is your girl!
- meganleevoigt@crustpiespt Thanks so much for the recs!! Ruby beach is definitely on the list (as well as Rialto and Cannon Beach). I'll check out the other places you listed too :)
- caketocrumbPaadee is better then PokPok, shorter lines and cheaper as well! Ecola State Park is beautiful 👍🏼 Pacific City as well!
- caketocrumbForest Park is also in the city and has a crap ton of hiking! Gorgeous views all around.
- meganleevoigt@jocelynpettitmusic Thanks so much! All those are already on the to-do lis, plus a few other beaches and Trillium lake! 😀😀😀
- meganleevoigt@jocelynpettitmusic We are actually taking the ferry from Victoria to Port Angeles, so no Seattle unfortunately!
- sashapluslydiaIf you are taking 101 via Forks then Ruby Beach, check if the highway is open in Winter coming from Port Angeles. In Astoria climbing the column is fun http://astoriacolumn.org/. Seaside has an awesome crab shack http://m.bellbuoyofseaside.com/ Cannon Beach is great as well. You can stop at the wineries on a way to Portland. My favorite is White Rose. There is a longer hike of highway 26 but pretty Saddle Mountain hike.
Log in to like or comment.