theconfusedmillennialIt's #weddingwednesday on the blog and today I am sharing all the details of our big day! From groomsmen gifts, to signage, to all my DIY paper goods, andddd even included a bunch of our wedding songs for you to listen to while you read! Click the link in my bio 👉 @theconfusedmillennial 👈 What are some of your favorite details from weddings?
- physicalkitchnessOk that's some mad groom style!!
- harvey_adultingI love seeing your style!
- ericaligenzaLOVED this post, Rach...listened to all the songs already!
- hereiscribbleThat's a cool watch
- millennialfreakoutSo cute!!
- the_peculiar_treasureI love the addition of that watch to the outfit!
- currentlykelsieI love bow ties!!
- theconfusedmillennial@thejazzy_j @gentwenty @theyoungprofessionalist ohhhh the food! That's huge for me too! We had Coca Cola braised short rib; blt cheddar biscuit sliders, BBQ pulled pork sliders, mac and cheese bar, and literally so much more. They kept giv no us fancy options and I was like "no, comfort food" smores and cookies 😍 alright, clearly I'm hungry haha
- theconfusedmillennial@mishyvavrin enjoy!
- theconfusedmillennial@lecypoore it is!
- theconfusedmillennial@thelifeinbetween enjoy it!
- theconfusedmillennial@kylasokollward did you like any of them?
- theconfusedmillennial@inspirationindulgence omg yesss! That Sounds so good!
- theconfusedmillennial@21flavorsofsplendor agreed! We definitely did that! It makes the planning process more fun too!
- firstname.lastname@example.org agreed! It makes it more personal and intimate I think. Plus it's more fun to plan when you're the bride and groom!
- travelmamasI love that watch. Nice.
- amydotscottAbsolutely love the wood looks!
- ourminifamilyThe bow tie and watch combo looks so dapper 🙌
- cookwineandthinkerThat bow tie is SO cool!
- theinspiredparentWhat a fun shot!
Log in to like or comment.