purposefulhomepodcastToday is the day!! 🎉💖🙌Episode 001 of The Purposeful Home Podcast has dropped and is ready for you to listen 🎙🎧🎶 Come join us for some grace, coffee and girl talk as we chat about all things marriage, motherhood, homemaking and intentional living 💖 Just click the link in our bio to tune in!
- fortheloveofmommyhoodSo so excited !!!!!🎉🎉🎉
#mypurposefulhome #peacepurposejoy #bedeeplyrooted #gritandvirtue #sheislight #intentionalliving #mybeautifulmess #thehappynow #liveauthentic #thepursuitofjoyproject #nothingisordinary #eternalmotherhood #joyfulmamas #motherhoodunplugged #motherhoodrising #teammotherly #moterhoodthroughinstagram #ig_motherhood #uniteinmotherhood #honestmotherhood #momtogs #mytinymoments #postthepeople #habitandhome #vscodaily #our_everyday_moments #thatsdarling #flashesofdelight #fromwhereistand #inbeautyandchaos
- fortheloveofmommyhoodSo I just took a listen and I feel like my life is so similar to both of you! You guys are more ahead than me on the minimal and purposeful routines but I am getting there on that end! I love following you guys, such an inspiration! I too, got married young, 21, and just had our third baby in August. That is when I started feeling the anxiety and depression about all of the STUFF in my 1200 sqft house , with 3 under 4 years old. It was completely a God thing when I came across allies viral blog on Facebook !!! It was PERFECT timing. Gods timing is always perfect though isn't it!? I felt like everything I was reading in that blog , I could have written myself! (Even the part about studying for test in school just to make a C or even fail it! ) That's me completely. I feel like so much of my time has been wasted picking up useless crap around my house. I started the big purge 4-5 months ago right after my son was born and have been working on it since. It has taken me a while because, well mom life, and I own my own photography business so that was the busiest time of the year for me so I haven't had a lot of spare time but I have been taking ANY spare moment I can get to S I M P L I F Y! Anyways, I'm just very thankful that I have come across you guys and feel blessed to follow you both and get inspiration from you! It has really helped put me back in place when I feel like I'm loosing it. I can't wait for the weekly podcast! 💕
- j_spa84So excited for this podcast and the tool kit! Just listened to the podcast while preparing dinner. Excited to listen weekly. I have 3 kidlets. And I feel like with each child I just crave more simplicity and less stuff. Also more routines and less going out. Can't wait to see what you have planned!!
- ashleytalksalotIs it going to be on Stitcher soon?
- finding_pure_happinessListening now! LOVE it 😍
- imperfectadventuresJust listened to it during naptime and loved it! Can't wait to hear more!
- mbb_londonLoved it! Listened on the nursery-run this afternoon. Definitely going in my regular rotation.
- honey.and.thymeCan't wait to listen!!
- bethany1824Love it! Sounds weird but I love your voices and energy :)
- tamaramengesLoved the first episode!!
Log in to like or comment.