frenchpressknitsBecause sometimes, to get your knitting mojo back, you need to match your nails to your yarn.
We've been taking it slow around here. I broke my ankle right before Christmas and have been trying to rest as much as possible over our holiday break.
Yesterday @threadandladle asked for a WIP check and I had nothing to report 😬. Cast on for a hat so I could show some productivity on my IG feed- matching nails ensued!
- frenchpressknits#knitcomfort #knitting_inspiration #knittinglove #knit #knitting #mohair #knitstagram #knitspiration
- willfulminaEep! Hoping for speedy healing!
- kellyhaugLove that yarn, what is it?
- atongdesignsAwe, so sorry you are still recovering.
- stitchmischiefYikes!! Feel better soon!!
- woolandhoneyBroken ankle?!? Noooooo!
- crafteegirlHugs and quick healing wishes!
- alisonguineeAlas, the ebb and flow of knitting mojo...and life happening...I know the ebb is often what's needed for creativity to flow and that it is truly part of the process but it's so hard not to be impatient and hard on ourselves while it lasts. Take care and be gentle with your sweet self.
- fionafaeknitsOh no!!! Heal quickly xoxo - love that colour though!
- this.bird.knitsGirl you are too cute!! Also, I love it when that happens! 😊
- meghanafThis is one of my fave colors. Feel better! 😘
- knitgraffitiOh my goodness!! I hope you are feeling better. 💙
- iamcatreadingA broken ankle is no joke! Take it easy and I love the nails/hat combo!
- frenchpressknits@kellyhaug ahhh- sorry for the delayed response! It's @woolandthegang 's Take Hair Mohair in Blue Steel. I just put up a blogpost with a giveaway 😉😉
Log in to like or comment.