thevikingabroadHave you been on the equator before? This is the highest point on the equator! Almost 3000 meters above the sea .
Check out my travel blog
I write about travel tips and experiences living in Ecuador ! #mitaddelmundo #visitsouthamerica #visitecuador #equator #gotouring #worlderlust
#middleoftheworld #serialtraveler #ppfirsttime #ppintothewild
@RoyalCaribbeanUK #ExtraordinaryExplorer #thevikingabroad
- natasha.galkbabyy see m0del @NATASHAGALKINA
- packyourbaguiosWhat a fun sign!
- thriftydorothyCheck my profile for great deals 👵
- jollyswagmanbackpackersOne for the bucket list!
- caitlinmcaninchThat's so cool!!!!!! I haven't been to the equator, but I am definitely putting that on my bucket list!
- thetravelingstorygirlI've been there too! It's so cool to stand on two hemispheres at the same time!
- diytravelhqYes Ive been here!
- natalieschou📷 👌🏻
- thesetravelingfeet_Never been there but it's on my list!
- anexpatdiaryI have never been there but would love to visit!
- eatlivetraveldrinkI havent been - how cool
- abhishek.kumar30Wow. I have never been..but I would love to
- mostlyamelienever been, no! would love to!
- thepolitemonkeyCool shot!
- my_ticklefeetThat's so cool!! Would love to go there some day 😀
- thecuriousexplorersQuality. Didnt know what about this place. Great shot
- exploristalaurenI was just there!
- thevikingabroad@exploristalauren really did you like it? :)
- solotravelzI have not been south of the equator but I have been north of the Arctic circle 😀
Log in to like or comment.