dineanddishToday's 365 Days to Rock Your Happy Prompt --> Read a magazine. Take some time to actually read the magazines that you subscribe to. Make a cup of tea, brew some coffee, and flip through your favorite mags. Bonus...recycle or pass on any magazines you are done reading. Holding onto them will bring stress rather than happiness!
I love to read magazines, but they are one of those happy things that always get pushed behind. Today I took an actual mid-day work break, sat by the fire with my favorite "Get Happy" @republicoftea tea and read through the summer issue of @bellagracemagazine , which was appropriately about being HAPPY. What magazine did you read today?
#rockyourhappy2017 #rockyourhappy #happiness #behappy #happyhappy #liveauthentic #happinessproject #lifestyle #teatime #cozyhome #cozy #bellagrace #bellagracemagazine
- blessthismessblogI always love my country living but you're right, I don't read half issues!
- mdfloreaLove that everything in your photo is happy...happy tea, happy picture in magazine...so perfect.
- ms.sassypoints_wwI absolutely love magazines. I could read them cover to cover but I often don't make time either. Then I hoard them and wind up with a big crazy pile that I stash all over different drawers of my house LOL!
- wenderly_So true!! Love this reminder! 💕
- breehesterMy favorite is @simplethingsmag. It's a British magazine (obviously that's my favorite. Why am I not from England again?) you'd love it. I'll send you a copy. 💌
- joyful_megDon't you just LOVE Bella Grace?! My FAVE
- dineanddish@joyful_meg yes!! It's like therapy!
- dineanddish@mdflorea it was a happy coincidence!
- dineanddish@blessthismessblog I do love All the "living" magazines!
- main_ingredientblogBreathtaking one
- dotcowtoo good!
- republicofteaPretty! Thank you for sipping with us! #SipbySip
- therelocationexpertI have never been able to get into reading magazines but when I do, I read them from the back to the front = weird, fun fact.
Log in to like or comment.