lucydodsworth2016 in 12 photos: November in the Seychelles
Over 12 days I'm sharing one photo a month from 2016's travels. In November I ticked a big trip off my wishlist when I visited South Africa. But on the way I had the added bonus of a stopover in the stunning Seychelles. Over four days we drove around the whole of Mahe visiting one beautiful white-sand, turquoise sea, palm-tree lined beach after another. This was our 'local' beach where we were staying in Anse Royale.
If you fancy your own escape to paradise, I've published a guide to visiting the Seychelles on a budget new on the blog today (link in bio).
#2016in12photos #letstraveltheworldin12days #take12trips
- lucydodsworth@thewanderingquinn It really is worth the hype!
- lucydodsworth@wanderluceblog Thanks, I'm wishing I was back there not in chilly England right now!
- nomadboundlove the shot
- jetlagjerryLucky you! Looks like it was an awesome local spot and not too crowded!
- passportcollectiveWhat a place to stop over!!!
- kayanddomdolifeWhat a beautiful beach!
- lucydodsworth@nomadbound Thanks!
- lucydodsworth@jetlagjerry Yes there are so many beaches there you can always find your own empty spot
- lucydodsworth@passportcollective Couldn't resist when I saw the flight deal!
- lucydodsworth@kayanddomdolife I could do with a few days there now!
- solotravelphotographerSo beautiful! I've always wanted to go there 😊
- sophiecliffI was so jealous when I saw all of your photos of this trip!
- lucydodsworth@solotravelphotographer It'd been on my wishlist for so long too
- lucydodsworth@sophiecliff It was amazing to actually be there - have a few posts on it coming up soon
- rightupmystreetThis looks so lush! We are considering here for our honeymoon.. any suggestions on luxury, exclusive resorts? 😍
- weekendcandyIt's a slice of heaven! You lucky duck
- lucydodsworth@rightupmystreet I was a bit more budgety but Maia Bay on Mahe looked fab with little luxury cabanas on the hillside overlooking a gorgeous beach
- lucydodsworth@weekendcandy Could so do with a few weeks there right now!
- courtneylikkelThis looks like true paradise!
- lucydodsworth@courtneylikkel It was a proper tropical island escape!
Log in to like or comment.