generalelectricConnections on the interior wiring of an #MRI magnet are arranged and tested before the magnet is ramped up with an electric current. These magnets keep superconducting with the help of liquid helium, which keeps them at a frigid temperature of 452 degrees below zero Fahrenheit. Photo taken by @seenewphoto in Florence, SC at #GE’s MR magnet #manufacturing facility.
- wrench_onNow use that to build a subwoofer. An 8 that can handle north of 20,000 watts
- a.dada85My little baby, proud to be one of GE MRI engineering team :)
- glenoaksimagingprofessionalsIts Amazing to see how our machines are made!
- keitharkinsNice pic. Well done.
- superiorvacyycAmazing !
- jcookcalledtoconquerHard work pays off
- 8billionactsNice feed !
- shizukodesignlove your gallery
- socialgeneralsNice :D
- imjusme_jbBreathtaking one
- tosinbirdLovely Picture. Time for a GIFT? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MU5Y51A/
Log in to like or comment.