evakosmasfloresI’ve been thinking back to all the amazing Secret Suppers we put together last year and feeling really inspired for this year’s. For me, they are more than just a great meal. It’s about showing the beauty of nature, connecting that visual component with food that compliments the climate and setting, promoting local provisions, and creating friendships over a shared love of good food, drink, and the natural world. The next one is going to be the most epic one we’ve ever done—we’re going back to basics and while I can’t tell you much more than that, I can say that it is going to be in the most *insanely* beautiful landscape with the BEST food (@tournant can attest to this). I know that’s super vague, but I can’t tell you much more because it’s a secret 😊 There’s only a few tickets left, and I’d love to share this once-in-a-lifetime experience with you on February 11th! You can find out more and buy tickets via the link in profile and at www.oursecretsupper.com/wintertide ❄️ #secretsupperpdx
- itsjessicalong@kayajepson @erica.lynne Totally up to you, girl! I'm down for whatever!
- tan.vieLovely gathering !
- lauradheff@surefireone glasses/bottle shelving in the bg...!
- mefa0707@bgarciaa Look how pretty amongst the trees
- bgarciaaThis is perfect!! @mefa0707
- nyelnessLove this
- landsby_pikenFantastic 🙏✨💕
- debbielewThis just looks amazing-!!!
- donnadia27Love to read your words😊
- e_we7Amazing picture💙⭐️🍀⭐️💙
- jettevirdiWhy not travel the world doing secret suppers!? Come to Ireland and do one 🙌🏽
- onceinoctoberWow! What a setting 😍
- tintacorda@evakosmasflores I'm in love with this pic 😍
- annevanmiddenThis is one of my favorite pictures online and a perfect source of inspiration!! Wish I could join one day 💛
- ranstagramsI need to go to one of these this year!
Log in to like or comment.