- jbonjornoDijon makes everything better but from France must really zap it up. Wonderful! Know you will enjoy in all your delicious recipes!
- criquette69Sadly it is not gluten free...I am allergic...
- jmnazarIs it way better? I happened to see a mustard saying from France @ Trader Joe's?
- sallydinius.pnwbirdsI can't imagine a world without Dijon. 😊
- nanasharonaMy favorite is dijon mustard and mix with fresh horseradish 😋
- dr.ben.kim@jmnazar I haven't tried enough varieties to offer a fair comparison. I imagine they are all good! 😊
- dr.ben.kim@nanasharona Perfect pairing. 😊
- firstname.lastname@example.org I wouldn't dream of such a world. 😊
Log in to like or comment.