forcedfromhome“It was a Monday morning when our village in Gambaru, Ngala, was attacked. People came and started shooting everywhere. We woke to the sound of gunfire. ---------------------------
We hid in our houses. At night, when the place was quiet and the people with the guns were sleeping, we fled. I could not find two of my children so we had to leave without them. We were so scared.
--------------------------- We trekked for four days to get to Maiduguri. We didn’t think that we would make it here alive. When I met one of my children on the road, I was so happy. I thought I’d never see them again." - Mallaam Haruna. Her daughter, Fatima, is 13. She waits in line to collect food. Mallaam's family has been living in a camp for two years after fleeing their village. Photo: Malik Samuel. @doctorswithoutborders #forcedfromhome #nigeria #maiduguri #msf #aid #food #health
- tcgonSo sad... 😢
- nigeldotlondonJust went to the website - any plans on coming to Europe?
- radiatesunshineheart is with them♡
- firstname.lastname@example.org nobody even knows
- karol3ptHeartbreaking 💔
- forcedfromhome@nigelpacquette unfortunately right now we are only traveling throughout the U.S. - heading out west in 2017 with city dates coming soon
- nigeldotlondon@forcedfromhome - ahh, that's a shame as I'm in London. Well all the best of luck, and if there is a ever a conversation about whether you should come to Europe, please do! 👍🏾
Log in to like or comment.