Don't wanna stand in line for #HurtsDonuts? We've got you covered with a half dozen specialty donuts!
Enter to win by following us + telling us why you love MOSO.
Winner announced at 10 a.m. today!
- hkeathSo many opportunities as MOSO!! Love it!
- blakepirtleYo can I provide reasons and you overnight those to Nola? 😅
- angelina_grace_MOSO is great because it gives many children in the area to have a fantastic college experience and education. @mosolions
- meils.23Because you really feel that Southern becomes your family. The smaller class sizes plus the amazing staff (not just teaching but staff in general). You really feel as if they care and want to invest in getting to know you. No matter if it's your 10 am class or you're going to eat in the lions den or even if you run into a janitor. Everyone here is so friendly and genuine, it makes you feel as if you're at your home away from home 💚💛
- adriennehopeI love MOSO because I am earning my degree entirely online but the campus is conveniently located for me. I get the benefits of on campus advising with a class schedule that is working with my schedule.
- dog_chef_sean12MOSO is fantastic because not only is the school so welcoming, but the community and surrounding communities are so friendly and just very open. The school has so many opportunities for what you choose to do in life, with great professors and staff.
- hannahkaitlyn13MSSU is more than a college. MSSU has given me the opportunity to triple major. The opportunity to meet amazing people. The opportunity for me to join a sisterhood. MSSU is where I met the love of my life. MSSU is filled with the most amazing people. I am so proud to go there.
- joshy445I love MSSU because it's not just a great place to get your education, but I great place to work. I've worked in the Financial Aid office at Southern for the past year and a half and I have never meet such a great group of ladies that love what they do and support each student. They have pushed me to be a better me and to not only dream, but to reach my dreams. Southern is absolutely great because they truly care about there students and staff. I am so proud to be apart of the Lion Pride
- mileahcoMOSO is more than just an university it's a family! It's been the best years of my life!
- blamica17I love MoSo because as an aspiring physician, the Biology department and its resources are providing me with a strong foundation to help prepare me for the rigidity of medical school. Couldn't ask for a better university to attend! Can't wait to call myself an alum after May 2017 ❤️
- youfome24MOSO, has helped me improve my skills and without MOSO I wouldn't be as happier. I love being apart of it! 💛💚 #GOROARY #DONUTISMYFAVE 😍😋
- mosolionsThank you to everyone who was a part of our popup giveaway! Congratulations to @Joshy445 for winning a fresh 1/2 dozen HurtsDonuts donuts! Please DM for us Pickup Information.
- mosolions@blakepirtle Next time you are in town, stop by and we will hook you up!
- tomlinson_40Mr. Blakely Pirtle, VIP. I'm trying to get that post-grad status @blakepirtle
Log in to like or comment.