thehealthyappleWhen you wake up before 8 AM without an alarm for the first time in a decade because your hormones are balancing and you're so excited that you toss on your sneakers and go for a walk in your hood and dance down the street to happy music. Priceless. I've waited 10 years for my cortisol and hormones to start balancing and it's pretty magical to see myself coming alive. This year, I'll be playing a lot more, working less and enjoying this beautiful thing called life.
- pure_ellaYessss!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼
- tiffimagesYay! So good to hear! I totally understand that freeing feeling! 😘
- clairelizabelYes...totally hear you 👊👌👏
- v.loomsSo happy for you, go and enjoy xx
- c.m.lusk_olyanoMan I can't wait for that day!!! Mine are so messed up! Prednisone did not help!
- c.m.lusk_olyanoAnd yeah I'm so happy for you! Keep dancing, keep smiling, and keep exploring ;) ❤️
- thecasualclassicCongrats! That's the most amazing feeling isn't it?!
- estherbanonAmazing! Do you have a list of functional practitioners that you recommend who can work with people with similar issues/situations?
- thehealthyapple@estherbanon yes on my website!
- aidamollenkampThat's amazing! Congrats!
- thehealthyapple@aidamollenkamp thanks love! Coming to LA in March...let's play! Xx
- rickihellerEnjoy every second, sweetie--you SO deserve it! 💗💗
- lauradupreI understand! That's very exciting!
- thehealthyapple@rickiheller miss u. Thank u love.
- rickihellerYes!! I have to get back to NYC. 😁
- tamtarulaSo pleased for you! Gives me hope!
- thehealthyapple@tamtarula xox big hugs 💚💚
Log in to like or comment.