triphackrThe North coast of Dominica is by far my favorite part of the island. Many visitors see the port town of Roseau but it has very little to offer compared to the rest of the island. Dominica is all about the natural beaches, massive waterfalls, and endless hiking around the island. It's definitely a change from the the typical Caribbean islands but that's what I like most about it. It's also the friendliest island I've ever visited. More Photos: @clintcam
- throughmywickedlensesStunning aerial shot man! You're liking it with the drone shot! ✌🏼🙌🏼
- explorationdroneWow this is awesome!
- ruta_joulSo pretty :)
- streetwearbu@brandonzigo 💥
- johnston1776Was this shot taken by 'clintcam' Clint? ILYCD!
- triphackr@johnston1776 they all are
- tassiegrammerIt looks pretty awesome there man 👊
- mindthetravelHey, Clint! I purchased DJI Phantom several months ago, but never tested it over the sea! See you're a risky guy to fly it over! But these shots worth risking!
- jfrettore👏👏👏 amazing !
- soaringeagletrotsEnjoy my buddy. Loving your Caribbean pics
- richinframesLoving this island and all the rocks add so much texture
- stafford_lifeЗдравствуйте, У вас отличный аккаунт! Фото на высоте!
- life_adventures.of.katieThis is awesome!!
- swedishnomadAwesome view
- littlesparkofwanderlustAwesome view! Love it
Log in to like or comment.