templeofknitSome of you asked me about the Swedish yarn I've been working with. So here is a little info 😊 It is a pure wool yarn gathered from sheep holds on the southern island of Öland and two adjacent counties (I live in one of them 😀). Made from wool that would otherwise be burned, the roughest fiber is made into felted items and the softest is spun into this lovely yarn. I am a sucker for that kind of holistic thinking and feel pretty dang lucky that this place is local to me. I tagged the mill if you want to check them out 😊
- lunarknitsIt looks gorgeous!
- templeofknit#localyarn #swedishyarn #yarnlove #knittersofinstagram
- templeofknit@lunarknits Thank you! It is 😍
- loritimesfiveoh! i've wanted to knit with this for so long!
- gwendolenelliott@templeofknit Amazing! I will check it out! Why would the wool be burned?
- mealinapopOh, no, please don't let this wool be burnt! #yarnlove
- peggielennI can't get your website to come up! @templeofknit
Log in to like or comment.