melissajanevMy word for the year is Restore. Last year was the toughest health wise having HG, then I was unwell after the C section. I'm looking forward to restoring my health, fitness, wellbeing and everything else that I had to let slide (due to being so unwell for so long) including doing things with my kids and Shaun, friendships, serving in church, and parenting my kids better. 1 Peter 5:10 says “And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.” The lavender is my garden, which has thrived despite being neglected! #restore #onelittleword #wordfortheyear #goalsetting
- noeline_mavisAmen to that Melissa, God is ever faithful and knows your heart 💜💜
- melissajanev@noeline_mavis thank you Sharon 💖😘
- debtallbroad2016 was an awful year for me, in pretty much every way. Thanks for the reminder in the Bible verse that HE does restore. I pray we both are restored this year.
- artfuleighAmen , restore , firm and steadfast🙏🏻💗🙏🏻
- primadonna_bellaBeautiful word! Believing along with you ❤ I'm going to share my one word vision soon too. Love you! 😘❤🙌🏼
- melissajanev@debtallbroad you are very welcome. praying that things are better for you this year 💖
- melissajanev@artfuleigh thank you so much 💕
- melissajanev@primadonna_bella thanks so much Donna. I love that we can keep in touch on here, and looking forward to your word vision. Love you heaps 💕
- wendipooh13Great word!!!! Love this... My last C-section had me at a year set back and it was hard. You can really appreciate the blessing of health and strength after it
- sonia_voldsethBeautiful Melissa 💜
Log in to like or comment.