bydawnnicoleYesterday, I shared a pic and spoiler alert that my new @royaltalens Ecoline Watercolors were dreamy...here's a little proof. Aren't the vibrant colors just so fun?! To get them so bright: I wet my No. 4 Round paintbrush and the letter I was working on first, but I didn't dilute the watercolor at all when I started applying it to the letters. Even the paper towels are art. 🙌🏻
- persialouGorgeous! I need some!
- bydawnnicole@inkstruckstudio I'm going to do a side by side comparison today! Several people asked how they compare. 👊🏻😘
- bydawnnicole@persialou you'd love them and they'd look extra pretty with your lettering!! I adore your style. 💕
- firstname.lastname@example.org I got my set on Amazon. 😉
- dr.amphivianThanks!! 💖
- jujubabyfrStunning colors!!!
- 3c_creativedesignOh these look like so much fun!
- bydawnnicole@inkstruckstudio Ok so they look super similar on paper but the big difference is the Bombay India inks are permanent when dry. The Ecoline are not. (In other words, a reason to own both, ha!)
- inkstruckstudio@bydawnnicole hahhahaha! So when you mean permanent, it's great for glazing and layering. But it won't wash off with water?
- bydawnnicole@inkstruckstudio yes! I dyed my wedding dress with the Bombay ink two halloweens ago in fact! (I was a zombie bride) 😂
- pitterandglinkWhoa! 😍😍😍
- brittanyletteringBeautiful watercolors! I love this!
- alequezada1Yes!! 😁
- amandakammaradaWow!!! Must get these!
- loftfulloflettersI can't wait to get some! Beautiful. 💕
- pixiewoodcreationsLooks amazing...so many things I want to try
- pontarooselaer@bydawnnicole You should consider buying number 801(gold)... I think it looks amazing with all sorts of watercolor art and lettering! Could be a great addition to your collection! 🎨 ps. I'm waiting on my brush pens too!
- silliejillie1This is one of my faves! The colors are so brilliant!
Log in to like or comment.