less_physicalSadly, on the first day of our honeymoon in Tallinn, my husband has got the flu. The actual, proper, shivering, aching, fevering flu. All restaurant bookings are cancelled and there will be no wandering in the snow. Instead we are curled up in front of the TV feeling grateful that we booked a nice apartment and that we didn't watch The OA before Christmas. Just hoping he starts to feel better soon, and that he doesn't get any worse. Maybe we'll come back to Tallinn next year.
#honeymooning #theoa #netflix #notwhatweplanned #flu #thankgodfornetflix #poorboy #tallinn
- winstanaSad face!
- jordanadelexOh no :-( although far better now than on your wedding day! Enjoy some relaxing time and hopefully he'll feel better very soon xx
- less_physicalThat's what I said @jordanadelex. But yes, @winstana, many sad faces! 😞
- molly.maddie.and.meOh no!!! Netflix n chill then 😝 hope he feels better xxxxxx
- lemon0meringueSame thing happened to us when we got married. I got sick at midnight on our wedding day and he did and couple days later. 😏 Hope he feels better soon! 🤒
- less_physical@lemon0meringue Oh no! I wonder if it's all the exhaustion kicking in after the adrenaline has worn off. Poor boy. 😞
- asouthernceliacOh no, the flu is the worst!
- terrible_motherOh no @less_physical sorry to hear that. At least you have each other and Netflix and a pretty good looking apartment with exposed bricks (good work). Sending love x
- sometime_governessNoooo poor R! luckily the OA is very good. Stay cosy xxxx
- less_physical@sometime_governess @asouthernceliac It really is! (To both those things!)
- less_physicalThanks @terrible_mother. Brickwork is excellent isn't it?! Thanks for the love, the boy is very sad. 😞
- hopeinpainOh no! Good thing he has a Spoonie wife to look after him. Who better to know what a patient needs 😉
- less_physical@hopeinpain Love this! 💕
- beingfibromomThat's terrible! Hope he's better sooner than later.
Log in to like or comment.