icklepickleslifeandtravelsPickle has his first full day of school today and this Mumma is struggling! I held his hand last night as he slept and had a little cry, I will miss him so much. I would have just picked him up from morning school. This morning was fraught, rushed and stressful as teens return to college and school too. Not the calm, peaceful start to 2017 that I wanted. Feeling very emotional and very low today 😔 It can only get better! I hope he manages his lunch, and the loo and everything this new chapter brings to him ❤️ How's your day going?
- petitmoi_bigworldAww it's totally natural to feel that way. I hope he had a great first day
- thehairhelperAw big hugs! I'm sure you're going to appreciate the longer days in no time.
- littlebandme7What a big boy ♡ let us know how it went x
- jenvonabbAw no bless you xx
- heidi_berlinerIt's totally natural to feel this way! I still get emotional when my baby boy (now 22) headed back to Indiana from where we live in SoCal! He wasn't ready to go back to his job teaching! A mom always gets emotional even when they get older. Sending hugs your way! He knows you will always be there for him & you are doing a great mom job! ❤😘
- bubbablueandmeHope it went ok for him
- baby_chaos11Awww bless. It's so difficult to be apart from them isn't it. Boo has started more hours at nursery this week and I am struggling !
- letstalkmommyOh bless you that will be me tomorrow. I am not looking forward to hearing my alarm clock.
- leanmeanmommaOh hope you feel better about it tomorrow
- donnainbrightonOh bless you, it's always harder for us mummy's. I bet he loved it though. It will get easier x
- youbabymemummyWhat a gorgeous boy x
- alanababyholidayAww look how grown up he is!
- laurasidestreetHe is looking so big!!!
- first_time_valley_mamHow did he enjoy it?
- ojosworldIt's a tougher day for mamma than child, I hated it on every one of mine x
- catrionastephenHope you're okay lovely xx
- niapattenlooksIt's sad in a way when they start to grow up x
- lavonnelongI cannot wait for my son to go to all-day school. Ha! But, yes, them growing up is bittersweet.
- gouldie777He looks like he's looking forward to it! Hope it all went Ok!
- veronicalee05Handsome fella! 💕💕💕
Log in to like or comment.