purlavenueSince it's a brand new year, I thought I'd reiterate what I said back in July of last year about happiness and self improvement. ▪️ In today's world, it's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life that we forget to take care of ourselves and the people closest to us. It's important to take a step back and find ourselves and figure out what it is that makes us happy. I believe that once we are happy, only then can we make others around us happy. I'll be the first to admit that I am not perfect and have many faults: blunt, hot-tempered, stubborn, just to name a few. But the things that I say and do never come from a mean place. In fact, I care about people tremendously and I hate to see others suffer. ▪️ So moving forward in this new year, I will continue to care for others but will make it a point to take better care of myself. Again, as I have said back in July, I will do the things that make me happy and cut out things that are toxic...in particular, people. In my ongoing quest to enrich my mind and soul, I don't have time for immaturity and pettiness. So to wrap things up folks, go out there and see the world, take up a new hobby or two or three. Find whatever it is that makes you happy. Until then will you be able to spread joy onto others.
▪️ Also, I'd like to thank everyone that has been a pillar of strength for me this past year. Your kindness will never be forgotten and I will always be a fan. For those who have brought negativity into my life, you too will never be forgotten and let's hope that karma doesn't come full circle and bite you in the ass too hard. #sorrynotsorry #healthylife #itstimetogrowup #lifecoach #hello2017
- whittyrozWell said! So sad though that some people never grow up. But I'd like to think that there's hope for most :)
- _chriiistiiine_I LOVE this! Thank you for sharing such strong, motivating and personal words! ❤❤❤🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
- dnali.thediaryHappy New Year to you love!! I like the way you're starting 2017. 😘
- purlavenue@whittyroz it just pisses me off that there are many people who has to work multiple jobs to make ends meet while there are others who are fighting for there lives and meanwhile you've got dumbasses who goof off all day and have nothing better to do then to bring others down. #getalife
- email@example.com I hope 2017 will be a fantastic year for you! 😘💪
- 5thavefibersVery well decided & said😙
- whittyroz@purlavenue clearly these people weren't raised right. Maybe someone needs to talk to their parents. 🤔😂
- 77zonneThank you! I'm so glad I read it right now. Yes, we all should have a strong intention to make ourselves happy in every possible way and with that make the world a better place with nicer, happier people. I too realized that immature people who only care for themselves are actually irrelevant for my future and it is not up to me to change them. And even if I wanted to -- what's the better way to do so than just respectfully through them out of my life?
Log in to like or comment.