mrsvitaleRummaging through my fridge and freezer is so good for my soul. I love having things on hand I can rely on in the middle of a busy week and that I know are good for me. These are staples (mostly out of my freezer) that rock my world. Seared cod (I buy them in bulk at Costco and they are amazing) sautéed spinach (most of the time I buy them frozen because it's the best bank for your $) baked sweet potato "fries" (sweet potatoes are ALWAYS in the fridge throughout fall and winter) and I whip up a salad out of bit and pieces in the fridge. #dinnertime #wealwayseatonatableclothorplacemats #givemeallthegreens #clearlynotastyledfoodphoto #askmeificare #realfoodfrommyrealkitchen
- rosaspaula22Btw, my whole family, extended family, and friends love your recipes!!!!
- anupamavenugopalPlease do a #motd-meal of the day
- lolalopez90@mrsvitale This looks so healthy & DELICIOUS 😀
- valenttr99How long does the food last like that in your freezer?
- eleisys"Simply Laura in Italy"...just saying 😉haha
- meejoehahnthat fries, eugh i want some, gonna make it soon😻
- chrissypooh6582What did u season the cod with because I bought the same cod at Costco? I need ideas. By the way congrats on the little one!!
- fedekittuLaura keep a lot of good food ready for when you're gonna have the baby home, that will be reaaaally a busy time 😍😍😍 @mrsvitale baci baci baci dall'Italia, da Bologna!
- chefjenamarieThey were my favorite
- baking.greatnews_freepalestineSweet potato fries recipe please if you haven't yet
- mrs_watts_Looks so good. I'm the same way when it comes to veggies. I have to have them in every meal otherwise my life is incomplete😂
- leanne0256When are we ever going to see that gorgeous baby? :( <3 Congrats Joe and Laura!
- foods101withderondaHEALTHY EATING
- debbiekokeefeI did the same yesterday then found and made your winter minestrone soup for the whole family. I sub'd the chard for savoy cabbage and used bacon & a little chorizo sausage too - bloomin' delicious! Best wishes to all three of you for a wonderful 2017 x
- b4lana76This looks Amazing, I know it taste fantastic, because I basically use a lot of your recipes....
- fatimaa_19@mrsvitale I looove spinach but hate the bitter aftertaste on my tongue and teeth. Any suggestions to avoid this if I want to eat it raw or steamed? Thanks xo
- irenkolarSomeone is getting in that folic acid for baby girl ! Good for you laura , any cravings ? Mine was In & out burgers , it was the only thing I wanted .
- raffycookToday gnocchi. Oggi gnocchi
- tovabuk@mrsvitale you keep sweet potatoes in fridge? Can you do a video on all the things that should or shouldn't go in the fridge
- mgloioHi Laura, best to you. Seared Cod looks great. Is it cooked already at COSTCO or do you sear it yourself?
Log in to like or comment.