mixandmatchmamaSo...I need your opinion please! 😬 Yesterday, we bought a new mattress and instead of my beloved pillow top, we bought a Tempur-Pedic. After night one, I don't like it but Andrew loves it. They say it will soften up over time and become delightful...is that true??? I'm ready to exchange it...but if it's going to become fabulous, we'll keep it. Thoughts? I'm apparently desperate for mattress advice. 😂😂😂 (And PS: we're all piled on here now debating if we like it or not 😜😍.)
- mags22_50Has anyone tried a Casper bed? I've been looking at them.
- paigepmc06We LOVE ours and agree it is our best purchase! It does get softer for sure.
- mama.in.chiefI love girl mattresses! Stick with it!
- carolynsgormanIt doesn't "soften", it changes with the temperature. "Temper" 😉is the key! Warmer room, softer mattress. Colder room, harder mattress.
- leighab83@mixandmatchmama which one did you get? I've been looking at purchasing one but cannot decide which one to get... firm or soft. There are too many to choose from! And I want it to be comfy! Do you love it at all after night number 2?!?!
- 4sleepusa@keishamdawson we are so happy to hear how much you love your 4Sleep mattress. Hope you have a wonderful New Year and rest well!
- grammyandpapascComfortaire google it! Owned by select comfort..... made here in Greenville, SC. The best! I can get you one wholesale. You can go see one locally and see price and then let me get it for shipped to you!
- donelladulworthWe love ours, it took Al a little longer to get used to it, but with my fibromyalgia it has been incredible, I don't wake up hurting every day.
- anniet867It took me a good month to love my Tempur-Pedic, but now love it!! I was soooo ready to return it after the first few days, but am glad I waited!
- cristinmunleyI added a feather topper to ours. Its the perfect combo of snuggle and support.
- bd4smithFunny, I just had a similar conversation with my chiropractor. She looked at the Temper-Pedics but found that they contain a lot of chemicals, including Formaldehyde. She ended up going with the Sleep Number, which she felt was a safer choice for herself and her family.
- karenwWe are on second tempur-pedic!! The first couple of nights on the first one were the worst but then....😴❤️
- tlpitzerI wouldn't give up my tempurpedic-pedicure for anything! When I travel, I cant wait to come home to my bed. We have the Cloud Supreme. Maybe you just don't have the right model. The smell dissipated in about a week. ❤️
- mommashullWe bought a Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe Breeze. In the scheme of Tempurpedic
- mommashullIt is the softer of their kind. There was no adjustment period for us. I recommend giving it a week. If you're still not happy, by all means take advantage of the sleep happy guarantee.
- kymberlypaigeWe bought a tempurpedic about 4 years ago. Took advantage of Mattress Firm's 1 year love it guarantee. We traded it in 4 times. Yep...took us 3 mattress's before we found the perfect 4th tempurpedic and my husband and I both love. 1st was way too hard, 2nd too soft. 3rd I really can't remember what was wrong. We actually returned it and went and bought a sleep number, which was awful. Seriously like sleeping on an air mattress with a pillow top on it. finally paid up and bought the Aurora and have loved it for the past 3 years! It does take a little getting used to but now I hate going to hotels and not having our awesome bed to sleep on.
- lindsayabertWe bought the softest version and returned ours after a week - woke up with back pain from it. We exchanged for a pillow top and couldn't be happier 😊
- drcindyhIntellibed - all the way!!
- aimeehbellJump on it... Do it each night until it gets softer.... It worked for us
Log in to like or comment.