abundantpermacultureJust sat through our first day of truck driving school. No, we weren't really that excited. Yes, you have to get your CDL drivers license in NC to drive an RV (our bus). Full story in tomorrow's vlog.
- abundantpermaculture#bus conversion #school bus conversion #school bus conversion ideas #bus rv conversion #school bus rv conversion #school bus to rv conversion #bus conversion ideas #diy bus conversion #bus conversion rv #rv bus conversion
- jsshea0749yep air brakes require a cdl. older buses with hydraulic brakes don't if the passenger count is under 15 and under 26,000 lbs ... go skoolies
- bythebayfarmsThat stinks! We had a veggie oil bus in vermont and didn't need one :/
- treborhgilsYikes... this means you guys will be truck drivers. . 😄 who knows maybe we'll see a Ryder truck lines 18 wheeler filled with Dino's traveling down the hwy with Mr Brown vloging about the family moble mermaid chicken tractor. 😨
- shadybrookgrassfarmGetting your school bus license with training through a county school system is probably the cheapest way to get a CDL in NC but then you have a automatic transmission restriction on your license...
- solacenaturalliving#busconversion #schoolbusconversion #schoolbusconversionideas #busrvconversion #schoolbusrvconversion #schoolbustorvconversion #busconversionideas #diybusconversion #busconversionrv #rvbusconversion
- desolatehomesteadI sent in my application to be a stop on your tour! I am so excited for you guys!
- solacenaturalliving@treborhgils LMAO!!! Mermaid chicken tractor! THAT would be a sight to see!
- thewilderwifeGlad that we don't need one here in WA! CDL school is pricey! Cheapest we could find before we knew we didn't need one was around 3k. The dealership we bought our bus from also registered it for us as an RV before any conversion had even begun!
- cliffcarpenterOnce ya'll have your CDL, the word chicken will take on a whole new meaning in the trucker world. There is chicken hauler, chicken lights, super chicken, and chicken coup. Your handle would definitely be "The Chicken Ninja". #truckerslang Thanks for keeping this trucker entertained!
- markbrad96Justin seems nacked
- markbrad96Justin seems funny without his cap lol
- wolf_mountain_homesteadRebecca always looks excited :) good job guys! Can't wait to follow your tour!
- kevinpitts31Good job guys!!
- batttyladyI wanted to invite you to come to my place, but the road down to my house is probably too steep and twisty-turny. Hope you come somewhere close by and do a meet up at least. I'm in Port Orchard, WA in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Hope you make it out this way.
- brendajewelvilleY'all folks are just too cute.. I'm an'aging organic FARMER who's luvin watching you youngins take over the reins.XOXO
- stephanie2975That is going to be fun to see!!!!!
Log in to like or comment.