nomanbeforeMost of the port wine producers offer tours of their cellar over in Vila Nova de Gaia. Aaron found the best one, which of course was at the very top of a steep, steep hill.
But hey, it meant these views afterwards 🙌
#porto #vilanovadegaia #cityscape #rooftops #redroofs #skyline #douro #riodouro
- leapandhopI guess it was worth the hike 😊. Such nice views!
- wanderingwagarsI bet it was worth the long climb!
- nomanbefore@wanderingwagars @leapandhop Yep. Always seems like it is in the end.
- nomanbefore@simplybeautifulife thank you 🙏
- nomanbefore@girlonthebun thank you 😊
- sevenwanderersThat really is a beautiful view ✨
- carolinemakepeaceI wishI liked port
- familycoreladventuresSo worth if you had a view like this!
- passeandocommiguelI ❤️ Porto!!! 😍😍😍
- adventures.with.my.mini.meThe hike would make the rewards that much sweeter 💕
- worldsarchitectureI'm from Porto and there's a friendly rivalry between the two cities, Porto and Gaia. We like to say that the best thing about Gaia it's their view to the beautiful city of Porto! 🙈
- nomanbefore@worldsarchitecture Haha, I love it! We spent more time in Porto, and definitely loved the view from Gaia. Porto has a pretty nice view too. 😉
- nomanbefore@worldsarchitecture oh, and since I saw you have a bunch of Lisbon pics, I did a blog post of Lisbon vs Porto. I'm interested to hear what a local thinks!
- worldsarchitecture@nomanbefore I had lived in both cities so I will definitely check out out and tell you my opinion 😃
- 3kidstravelWhat a beautiful view! Sounds like a great day!
- nomanbefore@carolinemakepeace We did it more so we could find out about the role its production played in the development of Porto. It was a cool bit of history!
- nomanbefore@passeandocommiguel Me too! 👍😄
- firstname.lastname@example.org It always forces me to slow down and appreciate the view...sometimes because I have to catch my breath! 😆
- burnhamshirleyOoh, nice view!
Log in to like or comment.