annebogelRainy day decisions.🌧📖🍵 _____
These are the January @bookofthemonthclub selections plus a fun bonus gift: the novella The Grown-Up from #gillianflynn. The hardest part is choosing where to begin! I've been meaning to put up a Book of the Month review page on my blog for a while now because I get asked this question all the time: Is it worth it?
My answer: if you EVER spend $$$ on books, yes and absolutely. They curate great picks, for an amazing price, and the clincher is if you ever aren't interested in any of that month's titles (or maybe just want to stretch your book budget) you just skip that month.
Not a member? Sign up now at http://modernmrsdarcy.com/book (direct link in profile) and use the code MODERNMRSDARCY to save 30% off a new 3-month subscription (which makes it ~ $10/hardcover). Anything else you want to know? Hit me and I'll address it on my review page.
Happy reading, everyone! #MMDreading #bookofthemonthclub
- tb8282Yes we need a review! 😀
- eurofrauSounds cool!
- megantroxellI gave five gift subscriptions for Christmas and I am their favorite daughter/sister-in-law because of it!
- susanintxI'd start with Lillian Boxfish
- jay.teekayWhich one did you choose?
- kmcmac74Unfortunately, they don't appear to ship to Canada ☹️
- phillipspicsJust ordered Lillian Boxfish for the cover alone!
- missmorganlove #botm ! i will be using lillian box fish for your challenge! a book chosen for the cover! i knew i was going to select it as my main pick for the month, even before reading the description!
- ourfamilyreadsI hope your new BOTM page will also give suggestions on what to pick each month. I have a hard time choosing! 🙈
- just_one_more_rowI ended up getting 2 selections!
- daisyheather@annebogel can you skip a month if nothing appeals to your taste?
- therealdreamer_meAww cool
- laurali999@susanintx did you like it?
- susanintx@laurali999 Haven't read it, just saying it's the one that most caught my attention. None of the others appealed as much to me.
- staceyloscalzoThe Grown Up is so good!!
- janetmmcnallyThis is such a pretty picture. Happy reading! 💜🌕💜
- katielavie@daisyheather I literally just joined today and according to the website YES, you can skip a month! Which makes it much more appealing and less pressure :)
- katielavieAlso @annebogel I second what others have said: would love a BOTM review or suggestions each month! I just joined today and your guidance would be so helpful! :)
- ws5572Yes, please share what you pick each month.
- ws5572Thanks for the code. I joined today. So excited for my first box.
Log in to like or comment.