estherjuleeOceans or Waterfalls? There are so many amazing views in Oregon! Can't decide if I should head first to the coast or to the Gorge.
#localadventurer #rowenacrest #traveloregon @traveloregon
- lilhungrybui@theanhstar pls.....let us be one with naturr
- lilhungrybuiNature* @theanhstar
- mastafa4900Very very very very beautiful
- skpmetaOmG i wish can go here..
- travelchillsWonderful shot 😊😊👍
- estherjulee@kelandpride haha it's not an easy choice to make!! 😂
- estherjulee@chrysmahan are they pretty outdoorsy? We are living here till next fall! :)
- adaosilveiraBelo registro. Parabéns.
- laurynrescoeSo beautiful!!
- tatang.suandiOMG ... Beautiful view
- andi_fisherI agree Oregon has way to much to choose from.
- seijisamaThat's awesome! I'm not sure how much you are into food, but if you'd ever like to grab some food in portland, please feel free to shoot me a message!
- estherjulee@seijisama yes! I love my food but I stopped posting bc I saw ppl weren't interested in my food posts 😂 We can definitely make this happen. What are your fave spots? / what part of town do you live in?
- estherjulee@andi_fisher 🙌🏼🙌🏼 that's why we both made the best choice to move here right?? 😉
- estherjulee@mastafa4900 thank you so much! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
- seijisamaGotta cater to the followers huh? I live in out in the suburbs but I spend 90% of my time in downtown portland. I have too many favorite spots, 😅 it would be hard to list them out in a single comment! If you're not too busy, we could aim for sometime next week?
- newyorkcity4all@estherjulee i was there a year ago. Oregon is one of my fav state of USA 🔝
Log in to like or comment.