prettywithlee▶️PRESS PLAY 🎥🤔
LEMON SCRUB FOR DANDRUFF 🍋😱 TAG A FRIEND 🙋🏽 TAG SOMEONE WHO SUFFERS FROM DANDRUFF THAT NEEDS TO TRY THIS ⏬
FOLLOW ME ON SNAPCHAT AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL- PRETTYWITHLEE 💕
Cut a piece of ripe lemon into 2 halves and apply it directly to hair (I suggest to just squeeze the juice out first instead of what I did) Massage it in scalp and wait for about 5-10 mins then rinse off with cool water
Lemon contains anti-fungal properties that combat dandruff causing fungus.
It has vitamin C and citric acid that fights against the dandruff.
It moisturizes the scalp and shed away dead skin cells.
It removes the stickiness on the scalp.
#like4like #followforfollow #followme #ipsy#ipsyos #make4glam #wakeupandmakeup#brian_champagne #mikasabeauty #fakeupfix#hudabeauty #ghalichiglam #hypnaughtypower#hypnaughtymakeup #allmodernmakeup#makeupfeed #makeupcoach #makegirlz#inssta_makeup #farsali
@makeuptutorialsx0x @hypnaughtypower @hudabeauty @farsalicare @fakeupfix
- joanna.craig@naomireain try this
- firstname.lastname@example.org I used coconut oil and argon oil and it worked
- gabyneversleepsIn all reality lemon is very cleansing and brightening but if you have a dry scalp I'd recommend just putting coconut oil. It's one of the easiest absorbing oils to use and the easiest to clean off. If your scalp is irritated add some diluted lavender drops to soothe and some peppermint to stimulate your hair cuticle, into a bowl mixed with your oil and walaaaaa you got a hair mask. 🤘🏽
- an.vladaWhy u so intense tho omg
- hmb.27Lemon is super bad for your hair....it's straight acid and can cause damage when you're in the sun. :/
- sabrinaaa.marieeLemon is highly acidic and will only dry your scalp further. And will lighten your roots with sun exposure. Do research next time
- lovinlammetje@sellie010 nou dit ga ik dus morgen proberen
- vanessaleeleeThis is such a awesome video. Lemon is from the creator and is so awesome for the inner and outer of the body. Plus the natural smell of freshness is 👏🏿. Bravo darling keep up the great work.
- eliyalazarusThank u soooooooooooo much I needed this vid I suffer a ton from dandruff my head always bleeds when I was younger people would always point out my dandruff so I'm using dandruff shampoo and I hope this will help too!!!
- jen_sen_17Lemon doesn't moisturize the scalp... It's acidic. Though it does have anti-fungal properties, citric acid will ultimately do more harm than good to the scalp and hair.
- vintagequesadillaThats when you don't wash your hair, disgusting
- supersnowsnakeYou only say benefits
Log in to like or comment.