traveloregonHey everyone! @scott_kranz here. This week I’m excited to share some of my favorite images and stories from Oregon. I live in Seattle but love frequent visits to the beautiful neighboring state of Oregon and experiencing its many diverse outdoor wonders. One such wonder, the Columbia River Gorge, is a special place I visit often. Here’s a close-up of a waterfall you may not have seen before: Wahclella Falls.
Stay tuned for more of my images on @traveloregon this week!
- svetlanakerriganAmazing 😍😻
- scott_kranz@cnjsilva welcome, I think you're going to love it here !
- bethan_marie@dolan05 why haven't we checked this one out yet??
- majesstic_moonlightLove these Falls!! 💙
- jeffrey_mccoy@shelllzilla 👌🏼
- shelllzilla@jeffrey_mccoy 😻
- yval34Beautiful and looking forward to future posts.
- pnw_campnchicI was just there a couple of weeks ago. The trail was covered in snow and there was huge icicles hanging everywhere. Wahclella looked magical!
- amanda_parker19@kylermullen let's go back ❤️️
- catgravyTravelOregon needs to host a meet!
- the_dice_A favorite hike form me!
- gladis01@meowdrayuh @kens_barahona
Log in to like or comment.