designlovefestsitting here thinking about the year ahead. it's always fuzzy and unclear for me around this time. it feels hard to get motivated and back into it. it always feels like "how am i going to make this year feel new and unique?" i've been tracking the past five years or so and it's the same story. and can even be a little scary even though i know that. last night i watched two of my very favorite documentaries (watch them!!!) about peggy guggenheim and diana vreeland. they gave me a flicker of hope and inspiration, and made me realize we have to go out and find that feeling...not just wait for it to happen. it's time to set up dinner dates with the people that spark collaborative ideas, and day trips with the girls in my life that make me feel excited about colors and adventure and travel, set up meetings about ideas that may never come to life but could also become a new career path. basically stop being lazy and just start. even if it feels awkward or unknown. something always happens that way. but that's just me, rambling. seriously though, let's motivate each other!!
- heatherlearyBrilliant! Love this. And your gallery is absolutely beautiful. What an inspiration... Thank you 💕
- madrums_mediaVery nice.
- palmitchailustraNossa! Adorei seu instagram 😀 Depois passa no meu quando tiver um tempinho. Bjs
- jennchezdesignSo true!
- ryzenbergonI hear ya! I am going through the same issues right now 💕💕
- bwartdesignWow! TRUTH💖💕
- militaryhippieBest of the day
- lovenycInspiring me right now!
- tbeeckmanAmazing! Thanks for sharing
- anjulirbusotThis is cool
- njpphotography_I see that we share a love of pink ;)
Log in to like or comment.