carrieunderwoodRight before Christmas, my little Ace suffered a herniated disk. 😢 He was completely paralyzed in his back end for a couple of days and, with rest, soon got mobility back in his right side...his left side is slowly getting better but we have a long way to go...he's taking his physical therapy like a champ! And, of course, this is too adorable not to post!
- emmalinda1968I asked my vet about glucosamine and chondroitin when my little Zema suffered a disc problem. She said yes so I got some from her. She'd been on prednizone and pain relievers for a month or so. So faithfully I gave her the supplement every day for a couple of months. She is now eating Blue dog food with the supplement in it. The original pill I crushed and mixed with coconut oil. She is all recovered!!!😅😄😊
- emmalinda1968Get well soon!!! Much love!!!😅😄😊😘
- that_special_gal_jay16I hope he gets even better
- xgrinchfeetxPoot thing.
- afuentez27@mgarrett23 how sad!!!! :(
- caroline_hoeg@jt___shlonsky this makes me want to cry
- bairdzill@michieb52 I think this is what happened to merlot! We need to try PT!
- andrewdenkinger@Katia haak
- ellieegarrido@hannaelenag @madelinegarrido
- fitnesschick623I hope you see this but my bosses dog had the same thing a couple years ago, they did laser treatments and she was back to normal very quickly! Hope he feels better!
- stephanieismerie@tamekaraeann 😭❤❤❤
Log in to like or comment.